Informing the public about construction activity for the Rozelle Interchange project.
Spatial Media was engaged by Westconnex to create an additional interactive engagement portal on the Rozelle Interchange, with a focus on the project’s construction. Upon completion, the underground motorway will connect to the M4-M5 Link Tunnels, City West Link and the upcoming Western Harbour Tunnel. It will also provide a bypass of Victoria Road between Iron Cove Bridge and Anzac Bridge.
Community Analytics offers a suite of features for project staff, including:
- Client-created, Department of Planning and Environment approved notifications and newsletters
- Auto-generated PDFs of notifications
- Automatic archiving
- Unlimited distribution lists and emails (connected to Consultation Manager)
- Scheduling of email notifications as well as start and end time of work zones
- Unlimited colours, favourites and custom icons on the map
This visual communications portal allows the public to explore the project as a whole, and to browse the locations, dates and times of scheduled construction works (these can be added to calendars for personalised notifications). It also links to the Rozelle Interchange Tunnel tool (also created by Spatial Media) for further information.
Explore the portal:
Additional project information:
- Client : Transport for NSW
- Date : 03/12/2020
- Tags : Engagement Portals